NNOMY (National Network Opposing the Militarization of Youth) is a national networking body that brings together national, regional and local organizations to oppose the growing intrusion of the military in young people's lives.
NNOMY will endeavor to:
- promote communication and sharing of organizing skills and resources;
- stimulate collaboration between network members on projects that would advance our collective goals;
- facilitate nationally coordinated actions and campaigns;
- strengthen youth-led efforts on campuses and in communities; and
- educate the broader activist community and general public on the need to become involved in these efforts.
- Last modifiedFriday, 29 April 2011
- Hits49176 vues